Monday, January 4, 2010

Here's to new beginnings!

Since graduating college in 2005, I've gained approximately 20-25lbs. I am honestly tired of the way I look and, quite frankly, I hate what my poor eating and careless decisions have done to my body and self esteem. With EATUITION, I hope to share my journey with all of you. I also plan to share all the positive things in my life by listing at least 3 things I am thankful for daily (a habit I regretfully abandoned 3 years ago). Here's to new beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. Are you finding it difficult to get PREGNANT as a result of POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS) or FIBROID? Dr. Uduehi has the cure to your problem, he cured me of PCOS and my sister of Fibroid. I was diagnosed of PCOS and I have battled with infertility for years even with the help of fertility drugs there were still no pregnancy, some months ago my husband came with the ideal of contacting a doctor he was told about. We contacted him and he did administered his medication on me and after the encounter I became well and am pregnant at the moment. Here is the contact to reach him: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete